Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, October 7, 2010

SHINee’s Key has nothing to be jealous about

SHINee’s Key has nothing to be jealous about

Fr: allkpop
Photos of SHINee’s Key with f(x)’s Victoria and Sulli have been released.
On October 7th, Key updated his me2day with the photos and the following message,
Through these photos I have become a male icon that has nothing to be jealous of amongst my friends ! ke ke ke ke ke
The photos show the close relationship between the labelmates.
Fans commented, “Big-unni and Sulli-unni are too pretty to compare~ I’m jealous~~ I want to be in SM too!!“, “Me too! Me too!! I want to take a picture with f(x) too, Kim Bum ^^“, “Wow~~so jealous!! Really!! he he I want to become friends too!!
Source: TVDaily
Photo: me2day

0 comment:

Post a Comment