Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

SuJu Leeteuk revealed, “actually my initial stage name was Kangsu

SuJu Leeteuk revealed, “actually my initial stage name was Kangsu

During broadcast, Super Junior Leeteuk revealed the story regarding his stage name.

In SBS Chuseok Special ‘Star Real Video’ which was aired on the 21th September, Leeteuk confessed, “at first my stage name wasn’t Leeteuk”.

He explained, “actually my initial stage name was Kangsu. For example, Kangta’s name means ‘strong hit (kangta) in the music industry’, Junjin’s name means ‘advance (junjin) into the music industry’ and Hyesung’s name means ‘comet (hyesung) of the music industry’, my case is pretty much similar to the sunbaes. Lee Sooman representative once told me, ‘you have to be a strong player (kangsu) in the music industry’, hence I got the name Kangsu”.

Leeteuk continued, “I didn’t like the name, so I requested to change to another one, and I got the stage name called ‘Shin-i’. When I asked what did it meant, they told me that it meant ‘God’s child’, again I was unsatisfied about the name and changed again, until I got the name Leeteuk. Lee Sooman representative told me, ‘you’re a special fella’, and so I’ve became Leeteuk”, arousing laughter in the studio.

Besides that, artists who had participated in this episode include Shin Dongyup, Lee Sugeun, Park Hyunbin, Jung Juri, Leeteuk, Sungmin, Luna, Key, Hwang Kwanghee, Hyomin, etc.

Source: Sportstoday
Translated by: lovecraze@SJ-World.net
Reup/Shared: minoko2440 @ sapphirepearls.com
Take out with full credits

0 comment:

Post a Comment